Plato Gold Corp. (“Plato Gold” or the “Company”) is a Canadian company and a reporting issuer in the Provinces of British Columbia, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba and Ontario, Canada. The information contained in this website provides a general overview of the Company. It is not intended to be a complete review of all matters concerning the Company. The Company has taken all reasonable care in producing and publishing information contained on this web site, and will endeavor to do so regularly. Material on this site may still contain technical or other inaccuracies, omissions, or typographical errors, for which the Company assumes no responsibility. The Company makes no representations nor provides any warranty as to the accuracy, currency, or completeness of such information. The contents of this website may be revised by the Company at any time without prior notice. The information posted on this website may be superseded by subsequent disclosures. In no event shall the Company be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential or other damages arising or connected with the use of this website or the information herein.
This website includes a review of the Company’s resource exploration projects. Viewers are cautioned that the projects are at an early stage of exploration and that estimates and projections contained herein are based on limited and incomplete data. More work is required before the mineralization on the projects and their economic aspects can be confidentially modeled. Therefore, the work results and estimates herein may be considered to be generally indicative only of the nature and quality of the projects. No representation or prediction is intended as to the results of future work, nor can there be any promise that the estimates herein will be confirmed by future exploration or analysis, or that the projects will otherwise prove to be economic.
No stock exchange, securities commission or other regulatory authority has approved or disapproved the information contained on this website.Forward-Looking Statements
This website contains forward-looking statements including, but not limited to, comments regarding predictions and projections. One can identify these forward-looking statements by use of words such as “expects”, “plans”, “anticipates”, “intends” and other words of similar meaning. One can also identify them by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. All statements other than statements of historical fact, included on this website, including, without limitation, statements regarding potential mineralization and reserves, exploration results, and future plans and objectives of Plato Gold, are forward-looking statements that involve various risks and uncertainties. Forward-looking statements address future events and conditions and therefore involve inherent risks, uncertainties and other factors, which may cause the actual results, performance or achievements of the Company to be materially different from any future results, performance or achievements expressed or implied by the forward-looking statements. There can be no assurance that forward-looking statements will prove to be accurate, as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially from Plato Gold's expectations include, among others, risks related to international operations, the actual results of current exploration activities, conclusions of economic evaluations and changes in project parameters as plans continue to be refined as well as future prices of precious and base metals, as well as those risk factors discussed in the Plato Gold's management discussion and analysis filed on www.sedar.com. Although Plato Gold attempted to identify important factors that could cause actual results to differ materially, there may be other factors that cause results not to be as anticipated, estimated or intended. There can be no assurance that such statements will prove to be accurate as actual results and future events could differ materially from those anticipated in such statements. Accordingly, readers should not place undue reliance on forward-looking statements.Conditions of Access to this Website
By accessing this website, the reader is bound by the terms and conditions set forth below:
- The contents of this website are provided for informational purposes only and may not be copied, summarized, distributed, modified, transmitted, revised or commercially exploited without the Company's prior written permission.
- The information in this website is time sensitive and is accordingly subject to change at any time. The information herein is based on sources believed to be reliable, however, no assurances can be provided to the reader that the information is accurate and complete.
- The Company expressly warns readers not to rely on the information herein for investment or other related purposes. Accordingly, any use of this information is at the reader's risk without liability to the Company including liability with respect to losses or damages of any kind, including consequential or special damages.
- Under no circumstances should any material in this site be construed as an offering of securities. The reader is referred to his/her professional investment advisor regarding investment or related decisions respecting the securities of the Company.
- Links to other internet sites ("hypertext links") are included as a convenience to readers of this site. When a linked site is accessed, the reader is accessing an independent site over which the Company has no control. The presence on this site of linked sites does not mean that the Company endorses or accepts any responsibility for the content or presentation of linked sites.